The Scientista Foundation is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced candidate to fill the Co-Chief of Campus Outreach position on the national Scientista team for the upcoming academic term.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing new campus chapters
- Onboarding university chapters including registration, advertising, and event planning
- Transitioning chapters to the national level
- Creating original managing and marketing materials
- Spearheading social awareness campaigns across campuses
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Leadership experience (Preference will be given to person who has held a leadership role within a college or graduate-level campus organization, such as a Scientista Chapter or similar student organization)
- Passion for the Scientista mission & working with students on college campuses
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Proficient in using Google apps for communication (Gmail, Drive, Hangouts, Calendar)
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
COMPENSATION & WHAT YOU GAIN:
The position is an unpaid, volunteer position. Credit is available if offered through your school.
The position of Co-Chief of Campus Outreach offers you a unique opportunity to join the national team of a high-energy, non-profit start-up while gaining invaluable leadership experience. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the co-founders of The Scientista Foundation as well as the national team and board of advisors to shape the direction and brand of the Scientista Foundation online communities.
Previous editors, writers, and interns from The Scientista Foundation have gone on to work for publications like The Huffington Post and Levo League, and to attend prestigious graduate programs including numerous PhD and medical school programs, Stanford Law School and Harvard Law School.
* This is a part-time, remote position (you can work from anywhere)
* Minimum one year commitment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org