The Scientista Foundation is looking for an intern to spearhead a fundraising campaign to raise over $100,000 for the organization's annual operating costs. Intern will gain substantial experience in fundraising, sponsorship package writing and donor soliciting, partnership outreach.
Intern will have the chance to work in a fun, friendly, and highly innovative and entrepreurial environment.
- Seeking motivated and hard-working college student or young professional
- Intern is expected to work 15-20 hours a week (schedule/hours are flexible)
- Intern may work remotely, and will be in touch with supervisors regularly via email and phone
- Must be responsible and able to work independently, as well as in groups
- Interested candidates need not be women or have a science & engineering background, but should believe in the mission of the Scientista Foundation.
This is an unpaid internship. May receive course credit if available through your school.
Please submit your cover letter and resume using our application form.