Do you pride yourself on your email writing skills?
Notice yourself admiring well-written subject lines and sleek font formatting?
Are you good at finding ways to reach out on campus?
Join the Scientista business team!
WISE is looking for passionate and dedicated students at MIT who are interested in business and marketing for the Harvard/MIT branches.
Interns will gain experience in:
- Launching successful marketing campaigns
- Fundraising, grant writing, and corporate outreach
- Community management
- Become a part of an innovative and fast-growing startup! Read about the Scientista Foundation's (formerly called WISE Word) recent award from the Harvard I3 Competition
- Become a part of a community of wise Scientistas women on your campus!
- Gain access to leadership opportunities to become more involved
- Seeking passionate and entrepreneurial students
- Must be able to work independently and keep to deadlines
- No experience is necessary! Any background in marketing/business is a plus.
If you are interested in joining a campus community, please contact us at email@example.com with the subject line: Business application.
1. Your name
2. Your school
3. A brief background of your qualifications and interest in joining Scientista
4. Relevant experiences in business/marketing