The Scientista Foundation is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced candidate to fill the Co-Chief of Campus Relations position for the upcoming academic term.
Responsibilities will include: - Managing a team of campus directors - Creating original managing and marketing materials - Spearheading social awareness campaigns across campuses - Recruiting new campus chapters
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications: - Excellent communication skills - Previous leadership experience - Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
COMPENSATION & WHAT YOU GAIN:
The position is an unpaid, volunteer position. Credit is available if offered through your school.
The position of co-chief of campus relations offers you a unique opportunity to join the national team of a high-energy non-profit start-up while gaining invaluable leadership experience. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the co-founders of The Scientista Foundation as well as the national team and board of advisors to shape the direction and brand of the Scientista Foundation online communities.
Previous editors, writers, and interns from The Scientista Foundation have gone on to work for publications like The Huffington Post and Levo League, and to attend prestigious graduate programs including numerous PhD and medical school programs, Stanford Law School and Harvard Law School.
* This is a part-time, remote position (you can work from anywhere). Those based in the New York area will have the opportunity to meet on a regular basis with the executive team.
* Minimum one year commitment.
* Hours: ~1-3 hours/week
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send the following materials to email@example.com:
1. Please answer the following questions (~1-2 paragraphs each):
1. Why do you want to be Co-Chief of Campus Relations? 2. What qualities do you possess that would enhance your ability to be a successful chief of campus relations? 3. Please describe three ideas you have for fostering communication between campus chapters.
2. Resume OR link to your Linkedin Profile - We're not looking at GPAs here, but rather your experiences! Please emphasize any related experiences including leadership, social media, community organizing, etc.